Monday, May 6, 2013

Primetime Student Blogs: Sharlotte, Springdale


Sharlotte, right, with other girls on the way to Ozone
Sharlotte has been a faithful participate of Springdale Primetime for a couple of years.  Her quiet yet energetic spirit brings much fun and wisdom to our club nights.  She is willing to share her thoughts and answer questions when posed to the group, allowing her peers to see a what it looks like to be teachable and confident. She participates in any & all the activities we host because she loves CWE so much! Sharlotte, a 7th grader at Sonora Middle School, recently shared more about her love for Ozone.

I started coming to Ozone because I started hearing all these great things about it. My friend told me that I should start coming to Ozone so I did one night, and then every week. I’ve been coming to Ozone for two years. It has changed other parts of my life, like doing better in school and at home. In the future I will remember the fun and friends I have made at Ozone. I will remember my small group and the strong vibe and connection we have with each other and with the Lord. I’ll remember all the helpful things we did around our community, like Beaver Lake Clean Up!

No comments: