Thursday, January 29, 2015

Rogers Ozone gains New Director: T.C. Shippy!

T.C. Shippy is a native of Odessa, MO (which is not the Odessa from Friday night lights) which is right outside of Kansas City. He has worked at CWE as a counselor for the past two summers and has just recently graduated from Southwest Baptist University in Bolivar, MO with a Biblical Studies degree. He is engaged to a wonderful girl from his hometown and is excited to begin his married life in NWA serving the community of Rogers as an Ozone Director.  We are thankful to have TC join our staff and look forward to all he will contribute to the team. Learn more about T.C. below!

The 3 words that describe me:
Buzzkill, handy, trustworthy

My favorite camp memory:
When I was able to go to the cove with my cabin and blob while wearing my signature full body, extremely heavy when wet Pooh bear suit.

Five things that would be part of my Best Day EVER:
Mountains
Snow
Imax premier of a brand new movie that isn’t going to come out for few months
My soon to be wife and friends
A brazilian steak house.

My Favorite thing about 365:
That the amazing youth and counselors that I loved and grew with during the last two summers are just a phone call away.
The personal attribute/ability i'm most excited to bring to the CWE365 staff:
I can relate to a lot of different people and am glad that I get to use that to meet so many new people from different backgrounds.

If I could create any camp special event (or bring back an old one with updates) what it would be:
Space Travelers- which is full of intergalactic games, alien and Star Wars/Trek themed costumes and a school bus converted into a Millennium Falcon.

No comments: