Monday, April 22, 2013

Primetime Student Blog: Zach, Fayetteville

Zach is a 7th grade homeschool student who lives in Elkins. Zach’s been attending Ozone regularly since it began in Fayetteville back in 2007. Zach is an adventurous guy who loves to explore. Recently he shared with us why he appreciates and enjoys Ozone in Fayetteville.

Zach at Father/Son Retreat
I come to Ozone because I can make more friends and to see people I have already met. I also like to come to Ozone because they study one book of the Bible at a time, so we can go more in depth of what we are learning. A good example of that would be last year, we were talking about the book of Matthew. We talked about the Gospel: Jesus's birth, life, death and resurrection. Ozone has helped me learn the Gospel and much more.
Ozone has changed other parts of my life by making me more courageous and faithful to God, even talking to other people about God.
In ten years, what I'll remember most about Ozone is that people there will be there for me whenever I need them and that they will always love me.

No comments: