Monday, April 8, 2013

Primetime Student Blog: Aidan


Aidan and his Father at CWE365's Father-Son Retreat
Aidan is a 7th grader at Elmwood Middle School in Rogers. He’s been faithfully attending Ozone since 2011. He and his friends are very leadership minded, being helpful and responsible at club every week. Aidan and his father took part in the first annual CWE365 Father and Son retreat. Recently, Aidan was asked to share what it is that keeps him coming back to Rogers Primetime.

I come to Ozone because I want to have fun and hang out with my friends. I want to play original games and see my cool leaders. I love to read scripture. It’s so awesome to learn a new story or lesson about the Bible each week. I also love the activities that Ozone presents, such as the Beaver lake clean-up, Spring Break Retreat and more.
Ozone has changed other parts of my life by leading me in a direction I want to be going with my relationship with God. I have learned so many things about Jesus. I have also gotten more involved in the community due to Ozone.
In ten years I will remember that Ozone was where I went to have an awesome time with my best friends. I’ll remember the friendships that grew between me and my leaders and other kids.

No comments: